Elbit Systems of America, LLC, will feature the company's advanced border security solutions at Border Security Expo. The event takes place January 31 - February 1, 2018 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. The Elbit Systems of America exhibit will be located at booth 201.
"As a trusted prime systems integrator for Customs and Border Protection, we are committed to providing Border Patrol, Air & Marine Operations, and the Office of Field Operations teams affordable solutions that increase unity of effort and situational awareness," stated Raanan Horowitz, president and chief executive officer of Elbit Systems of America. "Our proven performance and technical expertise with border security solutions position us to meet current needs and accommodate future growth of America's wall system."
Examples of the company's solutions supporting America's border security include:
- Integrated Fixed Towers. The Integrated Fixed Towers (IFT) system is an affordable, effective, and successfully deployed border security solution. It currently provides 24/7 surveillance capability along portions of the Arizonaborder. It uses radars and cameras mounted on towers, connected through a communications network to command and control centers at Border Patrol Stations. The system helps keep America and Border Patrol Agents safe by providing a high degree of situational awareness along the border. The program has been recognized for innovation and program excellence.
- Integrated Border Security Operations Center. Elbit Systems of America's booth at border Security Expo will feature a simulated Border Security Operations Center that incorporates advanced border security solutions into an integrated operating picture for improved situational awareness.
- Panoramic Wide Area Persistent Surveillance Systems. GroundEye is a proven solution for providing operational control over wide stretches of terrain in both time and space. The capability includes high-resolution video capture, large area footprint recording, and analysis at close and long range. The SupervisIR is an infrared Wide Area Persistent Surveillance System (WAPS), which brings unprecedented surveillance and situational awareness capabilities to the user. The technology can be installed as part of legacy surveillance systems and networks, and used by border agents in vehicles or on the ground.
- Mission-Critical Broadband Services for First Responders. With Widebridge Cloud[TM] and SmartResponder[TM], reliable, secure, and P25-compliant smartphones interoperate over LTE with Land Mobile Radio handsets in the field. This app-based solution extends situational awareness, first responder safety, and value to served communities.
- Counter Drone System. ReDrone locates commercial drone threats in real time. Incorporating field-proven SIGINT and EW technologies, the system is ideal for defending borders, and protecting airports, strategic facilities, public events, convoys and aircraft.
- Man-Portable Unmanned Aerial System -The VIDAR provides unparalleled utility and reliability to the UAS market. The battery-powered small UAS features a universal payload mounting system that enables one aircraft to support multiple vertically mounted payload configurations during any deployment.
- Primrose Wireless Sensor Networks. Primrose Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) are comprised of miniaturized, spatially distributed and bi-directional remotely monitored sensors. Deployed at the ground level, these standalone, self-powered, intelligent nodes cooperatively detect and track the movements of people, vehicles, and other events.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems.com or follow us on Twitter.
Elbit Systems of America and other trademarks, service marks and logos are registered or unregistered marks of Elbit Systems of America companies in the United States and in foreign countries. Copyright ©2018 Elbit Systems of America. All rights reserved.
Forward Looking Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) regarding Elbit Systems Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively the Company), to the extent such statements do not relate to historical or current fact. Forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual future results, performance and trends may differ materially from these forward-looking statements due to a variety of factors, including, without limitation: scope and length of customer contracts; governmental regulations and approvals; changes in governmental budgeting priorities; general market, political and economic conditions in the countries in which the Company operates or sells, including Israel and the United States among others; differences in anticipated and actual program performance, including the ability to perform under long-term fixed-price contracts; and the outcome of legal and/or regulatory proceedings. The factors listed above are not all-inclusive, and further information is contained in Elbit Systems Ltd.'s latest annual report on Form 20-F, which is on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. The Company does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
Reporters interested in learning more about these capabilities at Border Security Expo should contact Rod Gibbons, Senior Director of Communications, at +1-682-238-9861 or [email protected]
SOURCE Elbit Systems of America, LLC