Oracle 7th Annual Federal Forum
Date of Event
Federal agencies must find new and more efficient ways to deliver citizen services, boost employee productivity, optimize operations, and protect their systems and data. Join Oracle on November 20 at our 7th Annual Federal Forum in Washington D.C. to learn how federal I.T. teams are tackling these challenges and to participate in this timely discussion.
The Federal Forum is aimed at I.T. leaders with responsibility for the government’s computer systems, software, and services. This year’s theme, "Empowering Modern and Secure Government” will focus on strategies for simplifying I.T. - so organizations can free up limited resources for use in much-needed innovation. Cloud computing, shared services, big data, analytics, data center optimization, mobility, and social media are all part of the answer. But success hinges on a well executed, future-oriented strategy.
Embrace Innovation to Drive Mission Effectiveness
During the full day, interactive Federal Forum, you will hear practical ideas, real-world examples, and lessons learned from leading experts in public sector I.T. Learn how to:
- Transforming service delivery to meet citizen and employee requirements for faster application performance and streamlined information access
- Modernizing the data center to lower costs and raise efficiencies
- Optimize business performance through data-driven insights
- Safeguarding information, resources and networks across the enterprise and throughout their lifecycle
- Increase transparency and accountability via more effective, sustainable financial management capabilities
- Enabling a 'future ready' workforce by recruiting, managing and retaining the best and brightest employees