SANS Counter Hack 2013
Date of Event
SANS Counter Hack 2013 is an ideal way to take your penetration testing and vulnerability assessment skills to an entirely new level. Featuring top-rated, industry-leading experts sharing their best tips and advice, this must-attend event is focused on building your skills in providing super high-value in your work. Other hacker and pen test conferences cover interesting hacks, but only the SANS Counter Hack Conference is focused on imparting skills you can directly apply to your next project.
With two days of in-depth presentations followed by your choice of SANS top-rated penetration testing courses, the SANS Counter Hack Conference is the place to be in November in Washington DC.
As an added benefit, we'll also run an extended NetWars Tournament during the evenings at the conference! These sessions will give you more time than ever with SANS awesome NetWars challenge series to even further build your skills in a fun, interactive, hands-on fashion.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the SANS Counter Hack Conference:
- Two full days of in-depth presentations chock full of cutting-edge penetration testing topics
- A focus on applying new and innovative tools and techniques directly into your penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Extended NetWars Tournament, giving you even more keyboard time in the evenings to further build your skills
- Industry-leading six-day training classes focused on exactly the skills you need to excel at penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Networking opportunities with tool authors, instructors, and your peers to get a behind-the-scenes view of industry trends
What are you waiting for? Register now.
SEC642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking
SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking
- Receive a discount of up to $500 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, September 25, 2013.
- Receive a discount of up to $250 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, October 9, 2013.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, October 16, 2013.